Fall 2017 Schedule of Events
About directXchange Conferences…
NEMOA offers direct marketing merchants of all sizes, and the vendors that service them, an affordable network to SHARE knowledge, LEARN about industry trends and CONNECT with peers and experts in a non-selling environment.
There are no exhibits at directXchange Conferences. However, attending companies are welcome to display collateral materials at shared tables provided in the Xchange Cafe. These tables are not manned and attendees can browse at their leisure. Click here for instructions for shipping collateral to the hotel.
Please try to limit private meetings to free times, rather than competing with conference sessions or events.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Please contact the NEMOA office if you have any questions concerning the conference.
Terri Patashnik Jo Mullen
The Conference Notebook contains session descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor information and more. It will be handed out to conference attendees onsite. Click the button below to take a look.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
3:00-6:00pm Registration Desk Open (Grand Ballroom Foyer)
3:00-5:30ppm Xchange Cafe open (Gallery Ballroom)
4:30-5:30pm Four Concurrent Breakout Sessions
1. Alter The Life Of Your Catalog: ACMA & LSC Communications
2. The Why And How Of Testing: Miglautsch Marketing & Catalog Marketing Economics
3. Printing At The Speed Of Data: Arandell
4. Driving Success In A Micro-Moments World: Google's Get Your Business Online Program6:30-7:30pm directXchange Opening Welcome Reception (Westin Atrium)
7:30am-6:00pm Registration Desk and Xchange Cafe open
7:30-9:30am Breakfast & Networking
7:45-9:15am C-Level Breakfast Session (by invite only)
8:15-9:15am First Timer Welcome Briefing
9:45-10:45am Opening Session: Kenneth Harris, KHL Associates
11:15am-12:15pm Four Concurrent Breakout Sessions
1. Profitable Customer Acquisition At Dylan's Candy Bar: A Case Study: Endai & Dylan's Candy Bar
2. Driving Sales From Clicks To Bricks...To Clicks!: JunoActive.com & Charles Tyrwhitt
3. You're Not Too Busy To Make Great Content: SmartPak & Sporty's Pilot Shop
4. Letting Data Lead Your Busines Intelligence: Wiland & Z Gallerie
12:15pm Lunch & Networking
12:45pm Rising Star Awards Ceremony
1:15-2:15pm General Session: NEMOA Jeopardy!
2:45-3:45pm Repeat of morning Breakout Sessions
4:00-4:30 General Session: Joseph Dressler, LiveIntent
4:30-6:00 Sponsor-Facilitated Roundtable Discussions
Round 1: 4:30-5:10pm
Round 2: 5:20-6:00pm
(Roundtable Topics will be available at the Registration Desk)
6:30-9:30 70th Anniversary Luau Dinner Event (Westin Tent)
7:30am-12:30pm Registration Desk and Xchange Cafe open
7:00-9:00am Breakfast & Networking
7:15-8:15am Three Concurrent Breakfast Club Conversations
1. What's Your Social Strategy?
2. What's Your Data Strategy?
3. What's Your Amazon Strategy?
8:30-9:30am Opening Session: Mary Hennen, The Tile Shop
9:45-10:45am Four Concurrent Breakout Sessions (new topics)
1. Digital Data: It's Not Just For Digital Marketing: Valassis
2. The Opportunity Of Selling On Amazon: Epsilon & Scientifics Direct
3. Optimizing Email ROI In Today's Me-Commerce World: 4Cite Marketing & Boden
4. Mobile Optimization Tips And Tricks: CommerceV3 & Lou Malnati's
11:00am-12:00pm Closing Panel Session
Panelist 1: RUss Davis, Colony Brands
Panelist 2: Nancy Dynan, prAna
Panelist 3: Sarah Mann, SmartPak
Panelist 4: Jason Gray, Charles Tyrwhitt
Moderator: Brad Bishop, NEMOA President